Blog Note:

Blog Note: I will be using "The Burton Blog" for documenting and remembering events with our family. I've created another blog to capture all my random adventures (crafting, decorating, cooking, etc.) that are not necessarily family related. Check it out in my 'Link List' in the right hand side bar.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

.:He's Finally Showing Up For The Party:.

Little Man Burton has decided to make his appearance...
23 Weeks
24 Weeks
25 Weeks


26 Weeks

26 Weeks (Full Shot)
 I am now 27 weeks (haven't taken this weeks pic yet). 
Have my glucose test tomorrow (YUMMY I hear).

My friend made a chalkboard frame for all of her pics when she
was prego with her little girl...
Hers were a lot cuter! :P

Oh well :)

Little man's room has started to come together.
The plan (theme & colors) are set, 
just have to piece all the components together.

~N

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest little belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm glad you left a comment so I know you have a new blog now!! You look so adorable - I'm so excited for you!! How have you been feeling? Can't wait to hear from you

    ReplyDelete