Blog Note:

Blog Note: I will be using "The Burton Blog" for documenting and remembering events with our family. I've created another blog to capture all my random adventures (crafting, decorating, cooking, etc.) that are not necessarily family related. Check it out in my 'Link List' in the right hand side bar.

Friday, January 4, 2013

.:It's a... :.

 16 Week Appointment 02Jan2013
We are thrilled, thrilled I tell you, to welcome a little boy in June!
I was 16w2d on appointment day and he measured at 16w4d 
(right on track!)

He is defiantly a boy. I can't get a good pic of the ultrasound printout, but the "you know what" is easy to spot. :)

Now I can can start having the fun of imagining by dream nursery for this little guy!

Also, got our new car tonight! Have been a good girl and saved over a year and found an AWESOME car within out budget.
2007 Mazda CX7
Little dude will be mighty comfy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment