A baby Burton is cookin'!
Not the best picture (phone pic from ultrasound on the fridge), but YEP!!!! We are expecting and oh soooooooooooooooo EXCITED!
Baby Burton is due June 17, 2013. Measured at 8wks-1day (right on schedule per LMP) and heart beat was 173bpm. My first prenatal visit was 07Nov2012 (date of this first ultra-sound) with Karen McBride, a certified midwife @ Circle of Life in Ogden. (as you can tell, this will probably be my way of documenting this fun experience, so bare with me!)
Jake and I are thrilled...beyond thrilled... don't have adequate words of our joy! This will be the 1st grand-baby on my side and the 10th grand-baby on Jake's (that I know of, unless someone is keeping a good secret) ;)
Morning sickness has been the biggest issue thus far. Nothing better than nausea and vomit to start your day. My new best friend, Zofran, seems to make my life easier though.
As of today, 14Nov2012, I am 9wks-2days. No weight gain, but no weight loss either. Cravings? I seem to really want fruit smoothies... the coldness seems to make my stomach ease quickly. But nothing really apparent yet in that realm. Have been trying to continue pilates 2 to 3 times a week (last two weeks were not that successful with the morning, well all day, sickness... but ave been twice this week now). Hoping to keep that up the entire pregnancy, with modification to some of the workouts I am sure.
Well, Happy Thanksgiving soon! Hope you all enjoy "cookin'" as much as I am right now!

Yay! This is wonderful news! So happy for you two! I'm due June 27th and started taking Zofran on Monday and it has helped me so much! Enjoy the Peggie cravings. They rock!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! I am so excited for you!! What great news! Hope all goes well!
ReplyDelete