Blog Note:

Blog Note: I will be using "The Burton Blog" for documenting and remembering events with our family. I've created another blog to capture all my random adventures (crafting, decorating, cooking, etc.) that are not necessarily family related. Check it out in my 'Link List' in the right hand side bar.

Monday, September 24, 2012

.: Life is... normal:.

Well, wish I had something "cool" or "exciting" to post :)
No picture of a baby bump yet, well of my own any ways :)
My good friends Teryn and Erin are both expecting! Due in late Jan 2013 and Feb 2013. I know one for sure is girl, let the shopping begin!

Welcomed our 7th niece Kate Burton this month! She is a stinkin' cutie! I could eat her. We now have 7 nieces and 2 nephews, just on Jake's side!

South Weber is treating us well so far. Jake was just asked, and accepted, the calling of 2nd counselor in the YMs (his little heaven on earth I think) :) They haven't figured out I am here yet I think :) hehe.

We went to check out Xterria (?) race this weekend. Jake signed up to compete but the weekend before he crashed mountain biking and tweeked his shoulder and hip. PT and insta-care doc said no go :( He was pretty bummed, but now its a great goal for next year.


Oh by the way, have you checked out the LEAVES! Holy cow they are awesome! We went up South Fork with Jake's mom this Sunday. I love the fall!!! I told Jake I want a lot of trees that have leaves that will change just so I can play with my kids in them! I know it will stink cleaning them up (I hated that chore growing up!) BUT will totally be worth it!

Let's see... what else....
I turned the big "2-8" earlier this month. Was absolutely spoiled by family and friends (THANK YOU). This year will be great so far in my head. LOL. Just got to accomplish the many goals I have drifting around in there... one includes blogging more and having something FUN to take pics of and share.

TA-TA-FOR-NOW
NB

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I'm not the only one that has great goals floating around in my head!
    Loves

    ReplyDelete