Blog Note:

Blog Note: I will be using "The Burton Blog" for documenting and remembering events with our family. I've created another blog to capture all my random adventures (crafting, decorating, cooking, etc.) that are not necessarily family related. Check it out in my 'Link List' in the right hand side bar.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

.:Update:.

We MOVED! :)
The Burton Bunch relocated to South Weber, UT about 2 weeks ago (explaining the extreme lack of posting)... really, who wants to see pictures of me packing and packing boxes?? LOL.

It is nice to be literally 6 minutes drive from work, best perk of the move so far.
The house isn't quite up to par for pics etc, but we are enjoying our new little home so far.

Keep you all (who ever still checks this silly thing??) posted... HOEPFULLY :)

2 comments:

  1. My brother Brandon and his family live in South Weber and they really love it. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am excited to see pics! Happy Unpacking :)

    ReplyDelete