Blog Note:

Blog Note: I will be using "The Burton Blog" for documenting and remembering events with our family. I've created another blog to capture all my random adventures (crafting, decorating, cooking, etc.) that are not necessarily family related. Check it out in my 'Link List' in the right hand side bar.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

.:Recent Recreational Activities:.

This summer/fall was filled with some fun recreational activities:
 
Spending time with the pups on the lawn.

 
Hiking up Skyline Trail in N. Ogden. 
This is overlooking Ogden Valley (Eden/Huntsville) 
where Jake grew up and his mom still lives.
Notice I am wearing my stupid glasses... :(
I had an ulcer on my right cornea so I could not wear 
my contacts for a few weeks. It sucked hiking in my glasses!

 
Teryn and Craig joined us on this particular outing :)

Below are several pics from a Burton family outing:
Target shooting up in Huntsville.
We have 6 nieces and 1 nephew (+1 nephew due Jan)
on Jake's side of the family :)
None on my side yet.

 
Jessica and little Evie

 
Kelli and Mason
Kennedi did some shooting too, 
but I must have missed getting a pic of her...

 
Kelli and Tayler

 
Zach and Macie

 
We took the dogs. Elle wasn't thrilled about it...

 
Mason, Kennedi, Kiyah, & Tayler

 
Macie. She is our little firecracker, that is for sure!

 
Adam and Tayler trying out the 22 pistol



More Hiking:
Jake had 3 hunts to get in shape for, so we did a lot of hiking.
These are taken up above S. Ogden on Bonneville Shoreline Trail.
Jake, Me, his mom Colleen, Maximus, Elle, & Bentley.


 
Ya... Umm... that's me. 
What else can I say? :)






 
Elle ALWAYS thinks she is a lap dog, even on rest stops while hiking

The hiking paid off.  
Jake was successful on 2 out of the 3 hunts he had tags for.
Especially since he only got to go on 2 of the 3!
I will post about his rifle "mishap" later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment