Blog Note:

Blog Note: I will be using "The Burton Blog" for documenting and remembering events with our family. I've created another blog to capture all my random adventures (crafting, decorating, cooking, etc.) that are not necessarily family related. Check it out in my 'Link List' in the right hand side bar.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

.:It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas:.

While the hubby is away... the mouse played!
Well, I decorated I mean :)
First up, our stockings hung up with care!
If you look really hard you can see our one and only
tiny Nativity set. I need to get a bigger one for sure.


Jake's mom always has fun candy jars for every holiday 
so I totally stole her idea and did our very own Christmas candy table :)



 The Christmas card holder/wreath. 
I am ready, so send them my way :)
PS: presents accepted as well! LOL! JK

My sis-in-law Angie did these cute paper balls 
for one of her girls B-Day parties earlier this year.
Yep, stole another idea... Christmas version







 Gave into the OWL craze hitting everything you see this year.
Just one ornament, that is all.
If I had a little girl right now, her room would definatley
be all the cute owl stuff out right now!


Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas tree!




 Made this wreath.
Step 1: Buy plain wreath 
Step 2: Wire tie favorite ornaments
Ta-Da!



 Ho-Ho-Hope you have a
 great Ho-Ho-Holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun at you house! Hey, I was wondering if you have any info on Teryn? I want to send her a christmas card, but have no contact info! Do you happen to have her address? YOu guys are still in plain city, right?

    Thanks!
    Carly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your decorations!! Have you had your blog down for a while.... it would not let me if for a couple months...

    ReplyDelete