Blog Note:

Blog Note: I will be using "The Burton Blog" for documenting and remembering events with our family. I've created another blog to capture all my random adventures (crafting, decorating, cooking, etc.) that are not necessarily family related. Check it out in my 'Link List' in the right hand side bar.

Monday, June 3, 2013

.:SpOiLeD:.

Cam and I were so SPOILED by my co-workers!
On Friday, 24Mar2013 I was thrown a shower at work.
Cafe Zupas, cake, and gifts for our little man Cam.
2 outfits, Bumbo, towels/wash cloths, and GC for highchair or playpen.
Thank you so much!

Gotta love the Nuts About Berries!!!

Cam is Coming!
The next day, Saturday 25Mar2013, I was treated to a 
Girls Day/Baby Shower by the girls at work. :) 
Ends up the day before was technically from the boys at work.

We went to Tammy's Nail and Spa in Layton for pedicures and 
then went to lunch at Olive Garden in Layton. 
It was so nice and relaxing!
The girls: Me, Jessica, Heather, Aubree, and Stacie.
My toes :) I'm sure the Dr will be impressed when I delivery Cam :P

Toe Circle
 Present time @ Olive Garden!
Me and Heather :)
Aubree and me

Me and Stacie

Me and Jessica
 I had a great day and felt so special!
Thank you so much!

Can't wait to have Cam come to work to hang out with the girls!


1 comment: