Was thrown an AWESOME shower by my friends Leslie and Teryn this Saturday.
Decided to have a mini-photo booth area and all the guests had to take their picture with a mustache (for our Little Man) :)
At the end, mommy had a mini photo shoot (you will see purpose in next post or two...)
Here are some of the best/worst.
Cam will probably be embarrassed. I think Jake was :)
Today (5/7/2013) Jake and I went to our 34 week appointment.
Only 6 more weeks! CRAZY!
Cam measured at 5lb8oz and estimated delivery date (via machine) was 13Jun.
His legs are measuring early (aka long) :)
Karen, my doc, joked... "well what do you expect his parents aren't exactly midgets."
I love her, she is awesome! T
here was the usual talk about car parts between her and Jake,
so of course Jake enjoys her as well!
Go back again in two weeks, then switch to weekly appointments!
Have got to get Cam's nursery done and Jake's surgery done! Ahhh!!
~N
No comments:
Post a Comment